Poll

This poll has ended.

Do you like rain?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Taylor Swift Eras Movie 2023

Releasing on October 13th!
Taylor Swift Eras Movie 2023

Taylor is known for helping her fans get a chance to experience her Eras Tour and now it’s officially by having a movie and releasing it throughout each movie theater in North America! The movie hasn’t been confirmed on how long it’s going to be but I have a feeling it’s going to be the same amount of hours from her tour. She recorded her tour on her last six nights in LA. It has also been confirmed that it will release on October 13th, two weeks before her 1989 (Taylor’s Version) releases. Taylor posted on her Instagram that singing, dancing, dressing up in any Era attire and trading bracelets is acceptable knowing the fact that most Swifties including me didn’t and couldn’t get a chance to get tickets. I would buy tickets as soon as possible because it’s a presale before prices go up. It costs $19.89 for adult and $13.13 for senior and children. (13 is her lucky number too!). I might be able to go to the movie with my sister and maybe some friends and if I do I’ll update on how it went. So make sure to get tickets before they go up!