MY DOG <33333

MY+DOG+

This is my child, Peach, she is the light of my life. She was my birthday present in 2020 after my first dog Buddy sadly passed away (RIP I miss you so much). She has been with me through so much over the past 3 years, and I would not be able to be here without her. I know it sounds so cliche to say a dog saved your life but she seriously did. 202o messed me up and I had some horrible thigs happen but she was always there for me. She always licked my face even if I told her to stop (I swear she has an obsession). I made so many memories and I gave her the nickname of Kangamoo, since she has spots like a cow and she’s super hyper and loves to jump around like a kangaroo. She does this thing where she puts her toy in her mouth and throws it in the air then catches it to entertain herself. She also runs and jumps on the couch and likes to dig her nose in the spot between the pillow and the seat (when she does this I say she’s broken and that just makes her do it more). She can also jump up to my stomach when I’m standing and I’m only 5 ft 3.  I love her and just wanted to show her off.