Canelo Alvarez Vs. Jaime Munguia

This upcoming fight on May 4th, Canelo Alvarez and Jaime Munguia will go at it. There’s been a lot of controversy surrounding this fight because they are both Mexican fighters that are on top of their weight classes. Jaime is a really good fighter and honestly it is going to be pretty tough out there for Canelo to fight him because he is a young powerful fighter. Canelo is known to stop pretty good fighters with his amazing defense and his famous uppercuts that end up having the opponents left on the canvas of the boxing ring or having to go to the hospital with broken eye fractures in the skull. Canelo’s power is something else and Jaime is going to try to find a way to avoid his power and outbox Canelo Alvarez during this match. Personally I think that Canelo is going to win the boxing match just because I’ve seen most of his fights throughout his career and they have been pretty insane after looking at the many knockouts that he has given his opponents.

Now some of the controversy during this fight has to deal with the brand that Jaime is being trained by because the CEO Oscar De La Hoya of his brand Golden Boy is know to take money from fighters and forget about them once they lose a match. During the press conference 2 days ago Canelo confronted Oscar and told him that he shouldn’t be treating his fighters like that and they should keep most of the money instead of taking away what they earned from the fight. Canelo was really mad at Oscar because Canelo himself was signed to Golden Boy and he experienced Oscar taking all of his money and not giving him any revenue from the fights. After that Canelo decided to start his own original brand and trusting his coaches around him. After the press conference it was pretty clear that Canelo and Oscar had a feud with each other and they didn’t want to speak about each other anymore. This Saturday we are going to have to see who comes out on top of boxing, either Canelo or Jaime.