ASMR with Dena

Teacher Edition
ASMR with Dena

asmr with dena is a YouTube account based on ASMR, audio sensory meridian response, it’s just sounds that are meant to relax you, bring you pleasure (in a comfy bed sort of way) or to keep you focused, like you’re studying in a crowded hall if it’s what you’re more used to.

Dena, pronounced Den-na, has more than 57k subscribers as of May 2nd, and makes lengthy ASMR videos, her most popular being of teachers at Elsinore High School. Your favorites like Mr. Edmunds, Mrs. Coogan, Mr. Dickerson and even a few counselors partake in it! Some are teaching, sharing what they learned, or simply just working.

There are several videos more than 24 minutes long, a few of which are solely Ms. Jefferson and Mr. Dickerson as they seem to have been fan favorites. The videos are rather entertaining, and I truly have enjoyed listening to Mrs. Coogan speak a poem she had known for many years with sensory audios to follow.

ASMR has been known to help people keep focus or even get out a depressive slump, so if you need the extra push, then I recommend watching asmr with dena on YouTube to listen to your favorite teachers be soothing to the ears and soul.

/\__/\