Hit My Garage Door

Don’t Tell My Mum Please

So yesterday I went to the store to get bread and when I came back home I went to park in front of the garage and I accidentally hit it. The spot is a little slanted so when I pulled in I was a bit too far down and I tapped on the gas to go forward a bit but I was right on the hump and the car did not move. I then tapped it again and nothing then I might’ve tapped a little too hard and just straight hit the garage, and made a dent. Me and my friend started freaking out and the car was perfectly fine so we started trying to push the dents out of the garage door. We got the dent out but there is a noticeable part in one of the parts where the door folds up that kind of separated from itself but it was night time so it wasn’t that noticeable. But then we were not able to close the garage door all the way, it would go most of the way down then stop and go back up, so I was freaking out even more. I then called one of my only friends who would know what to do and he did in fact know what to do (thank the lord for Alex). He talked me through the process and we got it closed then afterwards I parked a good distance away from the door and hoped for the best. Then this morning ( Monday) my grandpa decided he was going to come over and take my car to the mechanics because something needed to be fixed, so I am hoping and praying he did not notice anything wrong with the garage when he was pulling out. My mom does not know and I hope she never does, AMEN.