PanicRev Ministry- Faith, Family, Moto

Christian Motocross
PanicRev Ministry- Faith, Family, Moto

PanicRev Ministry, where motocross is not only motocross, but also worship.

I came to learn about PanicRev in 2021. What PanicRev does is honestly a gift to me from God. The motocross community is very diverse, but very commonly known to be a sport where a lot of us riders just ride, partake in activities that aren’t very healthy, and praise motocross as our God. PanicRev showed me the better side. PanicRev is Faith, Family, and Moto. Faith in the Lamb of God, our Family is all of PanicRev and those who’ve heard about it. And Motocross is where it happens. They provide training camps at tracks across the country, to reach out to people who’ve heard but are not local. At these Camps, we serve our Lord and Savior by bringing people to know him, so he will know them. We offer free dinners, because it takes time out of training and Chapel to barbeque a meal or prepare whatever meal, and it brings everyone together to allow conversation to start. We talk to all walks of life, encourage you to surrender to Jesus, and prove to you why it’s a good idea. During the day, we have training. There are 5-6 different trainers who are Pro/EX-Pro/Amateur Pro, all teaching valuable skills to be safer, faster, and overall improve your skill. When you are new to PanicRev, you already feel like you know who these people are.

When you seek God, he allows you to find him where you will make the biggest impact, and for me it was PanicRev. You will meet the man in charge; John Parkinson, who wears flip flops and the same clothes every day. John will tell you straight up how much better your life will be with Jesus by your side, and sugar coating isn’t his thing. You will meet Destin Deerman, the Alabama Aqua man. He is super down to earth, and if you’re going to open up to someone on why you feel your life is going downhill, he can relate to you in ways I cannot explain on this platform. I found Destin when I was on the steep slope of a hill, and he showed me the ladder. The atmosphere of PanicRev is what the motto is- Faith, Family, Moto. And it couldn’t be any truer.