Got my Wisdom Teeth Out

Two days ago I got my wisdom teeth out because I was biting myself like every time I ate something. And honestly, the extraction was not that bad. I arrived at the dentist’s office really early in the morning because you can’t eat solid food 8 hours prior since it messes with the anesthetic. But when I actually got into the operating room, they hooked me up to a bunch of medical stuff, just to make sure I don’t pass out I think. So I just sat there waiting for them to put me on the gas because I assumed that’s how it worked. Turns out they stick an IV in you which puts you to sleep, I was heavily surprised at that. What surprised me even more was when I blinked then woke up with my teeth gone. But I was really disoriented from the anesthesia and started crying because I thought some random people took my teeth, which is really funny thinking about it now. As for the actual extraction site, it hurt a lot at first. And there was a lot of blood which was more annoying than gross to me. But soon after, the blood stops and then you’re just left with a swollen jaw and four teeth cavities. Plus you can’t eat solid food for some time, which sucks knowing that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I’m sure I’ll be better by then though.