FAFSA Application for Seniors

The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is an expectation for all seniors to fill out for graduation. The school is offering the seniors who complete it by March 15th 2024 two extra graduation tickets. But those who don’t will have to meet with an administrator in person then they will have to get in contact with a parent/guardian. Then if the application still doesn’t get completed by May 23rd they won’t be able to go through with their senior checkout. The school is going to be providing a workshop to students to help with the whole process to complete the application. There will be one on February 6th that will take place during 2nd period, break, and 3rd period in the college and career center (students’ attendance will be excused). There will be three additional times which will be February 13th & 27th, and March 12th. These will take place from 6-8 pm in the library. There will be a chance for a free BBQ dinner that will be served from 5-6 pm to the first 50 people. People who attend will also get a chance to receive a free prom ticket.