Why It’s Better to Save Money

Ever since I’ve been getting paid from my new job I’ve have been spending my money on things I really don’t need. I’ve helped my parents out with mortgage payments but the rest of money went to new furnishings and things I think I might need to use. The thought of saving up money came to me ever since I got my car. I ended up getting a 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT and ever since I’ve had it I’ve been spending lots of money on car insurance. The reason why this car has a high amount for car insurance is because the car is a 2 door coupe so therefore the insurance will go up just because of that. There have been some days that I’ve panicked because I thought I wasn’t going to be able to pay it but I was able to because I forgot I had saved up money to pay it off for the month.

It’s always good to keep a piggy bank or a big clear glass water jug to keep all your quarters and unused bills inside of it, sometimes when I receive change I’ll keep it and put it inside of the jug. Change that’s goes in is usually $20 to $1 which is great to save up because that value can grow in 6 months time.

I plan to save some more money up and get myself a place to stay and call home for myself. I want to live in an apartment in Las Vegas with 2 bed rooms and a bathroom; the apartment must come with a high rise feel to it and tall windows. In order for me to afford this apartment I must save up and work extra hours. Most of our priorities and necessities in life all lead to saving up for something and these are some of the things I plan to save up for myself. I want to pay for my own things and have my own place so my plan right now is work towards that goal and soon all my saved money will go into those things.