Traveling and Preparing

Traveling and Preparing

When traveling you want to make sure you have the right essentials and things that you may need. It really depends on the atmosphere and the type of environment that you are going to, so you know what to take to that specific place. Today on 2/9/2024 I am going to Las Vegas, Nevada to go and play for a party and make some money. The things that I would need to take with me are my guitar, clothes, hygiene supplies and additional electronics for my guitar for sound. I’m not only going to Vegas for a business trip but I am also going to Vegas for a vacation as well so I want to make sure I take some things that I’m going to use during my time there like nice clothes and other things. Usually when taking vacations it’s always important to take extra cash with you just in case you want to do something because if you don’t have that extra cash then you might miss out on things.

Missing out on things is something that I would be bummed about and I know now to take extra cash because last time I went to Vegas they had this mug I wanted to buy for my mother but I couldn’t afford it because it was $110 but I felt like it was worth it because it was very nice and comfortable to hold so my mother would’ve wanted it too if she seen it. This time I’m bringing some cash with me to give my mother a fancy wallet for her bag because she deserves it very much and my dad is also getting a wallet too because I can’t leave my pops out. Moral of the tale, always bring money with you and be prepared because you never know what can occur or what you can come across when traveling in cities, woods, or even deserts.