Buying First Car

Buying First Car

When I was younger I always wanted to drive a car on my own and do things because I wanted to grow up faster and get on with my life. I never liked to stay behind as a child and I wanted to act more like an adult in life so people can take me seriously. A car would build my maturity because it’s something that only people of a mature age do so I went ahead and saved up my money and bought myself a Honda. It lasted me awhile and over time I was focusing on getting a nicer sports car so I decided to reward myself and work towards getting a Dodge Charger and I got it. This car has always been the car of my dreams and I love the style of it because it’s sleek and also it’s very fast. I don’t speed on the road but it’s nice to have it on occasion because you can feel the speed when you step on the gas.

When you buy your first car it really changes the way you think of life and it gives you a new chapter in life where you don’t have to be dropped off anywhere anymore because now you have the ability to drive from destination to destination. I was able to bless myself with a nice car because all my hard work went into purchasing it for myself and I don’t regret anything from getting the car. Make sure to always have valid documentation and experience before getting on the road because some people don’t do it and they can hurt themselves. Also insurance does get expensive so make sure you make enough money to provide for it. It wouldn’t make any sense to get a brand new car and not have anything to get on the road with. When you can’t drive but have a car in your possession it becomes a money pit and you can lose all your profits yearly.