Recent Stories

STANLEY CUPS

It’s not what you think.
STANLEY+CUPS

There’s 12 year olds in Sephora???? There’s teenagers on social media???? KIDS ARE OBSESSED WITH STANLEYS???? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORLD???!?!?!?

“Getting your kid a Stanley is teaching them to be materialistic” “they’re too young to obsess!” “when I was their age-”

FIDGET SPINNERS. SLIME. LIP SMACKERS. WHITE VANS. VSCO GIRLS. 2020 ALT CULTURE. CROCS. ANIMAL BRACELETS. RUBBER BRACELETS. PRINCESS MAKEUP. SQUISHES. PILLOW PETS. FUNKO POPS. HOVER BOARDS. SCRUNCHIES.

When you were their age you were doing the same thing! I mean I expect this stuff from millennials but there’s NO WAY my generation is talking. Do tweens and kids need full faces of makeup? No. Is getting them something people think is popular right now making them materialistic? ALSO NO. White vans were popular even though they’re “just shoes,” fancy erasers were popular even though they were “just erasers,” so STOP ASKING why it’s so important when it’s “just a cup.”

Trends have ALWAYS been a thing, kids wanting to have an interest in common with other kids has also ALWAYS BEEN A THING. The only difference is now adults are obsessed with spreading their kid’s childhood moments online EVERYWHERE and the technology addicts we are, are glued to it. Something new for older teenagers to judge, to feel like they’re better than, to show off their “maturity” by talking about their hatred or annoyance of kids and babies.

“Technology absorbed??? What about the iPad kids!”… TikTok. Twitter. Instagram. At least these kids are playing games or watching shows, not RUINING THEIR DOPAMINE RECEPTORS! (and by the way, I’d rather have a coco melon addict kid then a “hard drive” kid and you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about).

Moral of the story, teenagers AND ADULTS whining about little kids will always and I mean ALWAYS be 1000x more annoying than actual little kids. It’s a popular trendy cup just like your popular trendy Shein receipt with abused worker fingerprints stained on the bottom. So realize kids are in annoying phases, (like you were with galaxy or cheetah print backpacks) and get over it. respectfully.

“You’re just as mad and annoyed as me if u have to write a whole story about it” yes I am, go study.