Spring Break Fun

This Spring Break I took my sister and her friends to Top Golf and it was a fun experience because I had never gone to a Top Golf before in my life so it was a first but I was really good at it. There was a leaderboard for points that you get on the arena and I ended up beating all of her friends by a mile with all the points I had from the game. As long as we all had fun it was well worth it because after we went out to go get ice cream and went home. The next day I had to catch a plane ride to Vegas because I had to go do a recording session with of my friends that also does music, so it was a little busy but I had fun recording for the second time in my life. After we finished recording we went to go play basketball at a park because we had nothing else to do during the day and we wanted to get a good workout in.

We ended up playing for 2 hours went home after because we were exhausted. Then the following day I asked all my friends if they wanted to go to Top Golf in Vegas and they wanted to so I took them there and I ended up paying for them because non of them had money LOL but it wasn’t that expensive. It was well worth it to go to the Top Golf in Vegas because the view was amazing from where we were and I really enjoyed it. One of my friends already had experience from it so he knew how to swing the golf club and we got in an intense battle while playing. I ended up winning the first game and he won the second game. After I got home I slept early because I had to hop back on the plane back to California and I ended up missing the flight because my friend dropped me off on the wrong side of the Las Vegas airport. It was no big deal because Southwest Airlines gave me a $150 voucher when I arrived in Vegas because they had left one of my bags at the airport in Vegas. I ended up using the voucher and got back on another flight and made it back home.