Sassy Men Apocalypse

with receipts

As many may know, the men of this generation are becoming sassier by the day. Although it can be funny, it needs to end immediately. My friend Isaiah Muniz is the sassiest man I have ever met and I am tired of putting up with his sass and attitude. Some examples of his sass is side eyeing me for no reason at all, then proceeding to say a sentence with an immense amount of sarcasm then say he does not have an attitude and I am in fact “trippin’.” Over text messages he is other worldly when it comes to having an attitude. While talking about his crush he proceeding to call me a “sassy pants” in all caps. His behavior is redundant and he should be fired. Within his sassiness he has a bad habit of mimicking people, example, my favorite phrase is ” you’re fired,” which he always copies in a high pitched voice. And true to sassy man nature he denies his sassiness or has friends gang up against me to tell me I am the one with an attitude. The other day while playing Roblox we decided to play a game where you have to run a gas station and while playing this game I was also doing homework so I was not focused fully on the game. In the middle of a rush within the game his words to me on the phone were “I am doing everything ON MY OWN, I’m cleaning, restocking, being a cashier, and paying the bills, and what are YOU doing? you’re standing in a corner.” Which I started uncontrollably laughing at because of the amount of sass he put into it, which prompted him to say “why are you laughing when nothing is funny and we are bankrupt.” I rest my case and hope that the world will be healed soon.