One More Week of High School

One More Week of High School

From this date that I am writing this I have currently 1 more week of high school left and a few days of my school education coming to end after 12 years of schooling. It’s been a really crazy over the years since I was in elementary to middle school and the experience has been a journey like no other. I’ve been through Covid 19 at the end of middle school and when I was a freshman in high school I had to take online classes which really made time go by super fast because now looking back it doesn’t even feel that long since that happened. I’m just glad things are back to normal now and I can graduate in a few days from now. It almost doesn’t feel real on how I am graduating and I’m just super excited for what is to come next in my life. I was never a fan of school because over the years I have felt like it has made me more and more tired by the years but now that it is coming to an end I can finally relax and get a job where I can get paid and go off and buy my own things in life.

This week is the last week to decide what I want to do after I step off that stage on graduation night and get my diploma. I don’t think I’m going to go to college because I’m really exhausted from studying and having work to on paper but what I want to do is pursue music which is one of my natural skills that I can maybe turn into a career later on my life. I’ve told myself many times that after high school I will continue that path and till now I am still dedicated and giving it my all at this point. Leaving high school gives me the opportunity to go to studios and meet up with labels that would want to hire me and pay me to make songs for them and for the people who want to listen to music. It will be a super long road but I am dedicated to do whatever it takes and I won’t take failure as an answer.